Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Letter / Photo Collage

I made this for my Mom for her birthday last year, it was a BLAST to pick out pictures of me and my siblings, finding the ones that describe our family best, and figuring out how to make them all fit perfectly to tell our story. 

This was a pretty easy, and nicely cheap project, I got the wooden letters from Hobby Lobby, painted them black, cut the pictures to size and Modge Podged them on! Ta-da!





(Here is the picture I found on Pinterest that inspired this project, the link just directed me to a photo, no blog explaining how they made it, but it's pretty easy to figure out on your own :-) 



2 comments:

  1. What size letters did you use??? The single letter in the picture looks really big like 18" or so.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didnt make the single letter, that was the one I saw on Pinterest which inspired the Family that I made, so I dont know how big it was. I got my letters from Hobby Lobby, they were wood and probably about 12 to 15 inches tall. (I made it awhile ago then sent it to my mom, so I dont remember exactly :-)

    ReplyDelete